Tuesday, September 06, 2016

kAhfi 004

   When i was 8 years old,we were still living in a kampung society at Tanjung layang, Selangor. The first light was always beautiful and stunning as our home was near to the beach. We were living with my late grandmother, Wan.. Every morning before we went to school, we used to listen to Michael Buble song. During that time his "sway" song was a hit. I enjoyed much of it!. But the voice and sounds that i will always remembers and cherish was the Doa pagi nasyid. It was aired by IKIM fm. Somehow, because of that daily expose, i could remembers and sing every single word of that nasyid. I guess it was sang by Hijjaz if i was not mistaken .Point is,if we keep doing something, repeating it for numbers of time, we will get used to it.The same concept applicable to reciting surahtul kahf. At first,it was hard for me. Panjang gile kut !.But now alhamdulillah. I could barely finished it in an hour time. For me, it was an achievement unlock, haha.
kAhfi guys~
kemon2

1 comment: