Sunday, September 18, 2016

I dreamed of you


We were on the bus traveling from Penang back to Gombak. This is our first trip together as a married couple. Since both of us are still considered as fresh graduate, we do not own a car as we prefer to focus on owning a house rather than a car. Etty shows great understanding towards my idea when I suggest we need to save our salaries and avoid making unnecessary transactions.

Being in an express bus, we sat on a couple seat. As I was about to sleep, suddenly I felt a smooth, warm and kind of shaking object on my chest. It was Hayati head, resting on my chest. Time froze. I'm really in a big shock. For the rest of my life, never ever a women place her head on my chest. But this time around I can feel the surge of happiness inside myself. It is as if you are standing in the middle of Keukenhof field watching all the tulips getting swayed by the wind. Amazing.

Then I poked her head,

"eehh janganla camni, segan ahh..tak biasa" silently whispering to etty.
Hayati chuckled to herself while still resting her head, even closer that I could hear her breathe.

Oo my Lord, thank you for this beautiful gift :')

4 comments: