Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hari Pengguna Malaysia


Greetings everyone!

   I am creating a new blog as currently i am contesting for Pertandingan Blog Pengguna organised by Gabungan Persatuan-Persatuan Pengguna Malaysia (FOMCA). There, I would try my very best to share with you guys informations and knowledge regarding "Antibiotic Resistance". Thing is, one of the rules is the blog must use only one main language, which mean i can not la malaygish with you all, haha.. I'm just gonna put the link HERE! Bukak tau, please :')

   So, I humbly ask you guys to support me by ways of reading the entries, spreading it to others and also your feedback are much appreciated. Come on, help me meh? haha

   Till next time, stay updated by following my blog okay? thanks all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment