Sunday, August 23, 2015

Why iium?



   Recently one of my junior during high school asked for my advice or something like "why should i further my study in Iium". She was offered to pursue her studies either in iium and another top university.Setting my mind just like a promoter, I thought i would came up with 5 full written paper of reasons about why you should study here.It was just like i want her to enter iium badly,lol.But i realized that if it work on me doesn't mean it will work on anybody else.Yup,we usually thinks that if it works on us it will work on others too.But believed me,it actually depends on the person acceptance.You just can not generalise what is good and what is bad just because you has experienced it before..

  So i decided to answer her question with a brief idea why i choosed iium to pursue my studies.Basically the main reason why i choose Iium was just because i want to feels how it is like to live in an islamic enviroment.By saying that,it doesn't mean that my whole school time was bad,it is just i wanted it so badly to be here.haha..Thing is,base on my SPM result and my own assessments of my tahap kemalasan. I wont make it to study abroad.So how could i still feels like studying abroad and meet other people from around the world ? the answer is IIUM of course! Here, not only i could make friends with students from all around Malaysia,but the international students too.Till the time i am writing this entry,i already have a bunch of international friends from Kenya, Yaman, Bangladesh,Egypt and even Palestine.I am blessed to know them as it taught me that religion does not bounded by borders.It overcomes borders,languages and skin colours.Islam, unites us all.

   And of course language sometimes could be the barrier for us.But english is compulsory here so you wont have any reason to sat back then.If you think we malays are bad in english,you are so wrong on so many level!.The fact is,not all the international students are proficient in english to,so just take it cool.CELPAD is always there to help you.lol.So,the last word that i gave to her was to follow what her heart says."The heart wants what it wants "  kata selena Gomez.

   To those who going to enters IIUM this upcoming 2nd September,welcome to The Garden Of Knowledge and Virtues guys! just dont skip TAWE (Taaruf Week).It is once in a lifetime experienced,no matter how bored it is just stay.Dont ask me why,you gonna regret it later.

   Before i end,lets watch a video made by one of our Iium student.I am so in loved with this video! awesome I must say :)


No comments:

Post a Comment